Sunday, January 27, 2008

I will be back

For long i have been writing a lot about High intensity training and workouts. For the past year and half i am researching on HIT. So i thought i should post videos of my early age. This will be a proof for my growth when i compete again and post my new contest video. I will be competing again after june.

So have fun watching me competing in small but very memorable and valuable contests of my life.

Mr.Jets 2006...... An important person of my life, my lifestyle, my friend, philosopher and my future came to see me perform on stage. We were just good friends at that time. Should i say best friends!!!!!


Mr.Kanchi 2006.... This was one of the toughest i have been in for the level of development i had. But still i enjoyed each and every moment of it




Will upload my new video after i compete.

Till then i will continue writing blogs.

Quality is better than quantity. So try to have quality workouts rather than focusing on quantity of the workouts.

2 comments:

  1. hello sir , its pleasure to have motivator like you.......God bless for this
    sir i m student want 2 buy whey but i read your comment you advice all the whey but now a days it is for rs 4950 i cant spent this much so tell me some brand name with good quality protein in the range between 2000 - 3000 that is my limit and also tell me how many should i take and ow may gram? my current body wait is 72......

    the diet suggested by you i followed since 8 month get some results
    want to also ask i used to go gym at 8:00 clock after that u advice proetein with dextrose and then should i add another meal with paneer also carbs here.......clarify me plz

    hopw you will answer my question sooooooooooooonnnnnn..........and satisfy me
    ...thanx in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. post workout meal being last meal of the day is not ideal.

    HAve a protein and fat meal before bed approximately an hour after your post workout and head to the bed

    -Biglee

    ReplyDelete

Google Search

Google