Ancestors created practices on different parts of the year not only for spiritual benefits, but also for better health.
If an individual follows the rules of the RAMADAN month fasting, various researches show that they show much reduced LDL and Triglycerides level (reduced bad cholesterol in blood).
Why not improve the health benefits by optimising the plan?
WHAT ARE THE REASONS FOR WEIGHT GAIN DURING RAMADAN?
- Eating continuously, especially between Iftar and Suhour, which is sometimes accompanied by tiredness due to the feeling of fullness.
- Consuming large portions of food, more than the usual
- Eating fried, high fat and calories food (kunafa, katayef, pastries and samosa) in large uncontrolled amounts, especially in the evenings
EASY WAYS TO STAY FIT DURING RAMADAN
- Avoid overeating
- Chew your food slowly to avoid indigestion
- Have your soup and salad first; as these are low in calories and make you feel full
- Drink at least eight glasses of water during the non-fasting hours
- Limit the intake of sweetened fruit juices, make your own at home instead of the readymade ones as they contain high amounts of sugar
- Exercising is an important factor to help you burn fat. Plan to either workout or at least go for a walk every day to stay super fit.
Customised RAMADAN month diet plans at a completely discounted rates. DM me or email me to email@example.com to get your plan and make the best out of the holy month.