Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mr TamilNadu 2009

Hi Friends,
This year at the state event i placed second to Mr. Saravanan from Krishnagiri. It was a wonderful show and i got what i deserved. It is actually a victory in one way cos i beat my previous best but the best is yet to come.

I did not have my camera with me on the day of the contest and hence dont have some good photographs. As of now i will just post some snaps taken from mobile phones and will share some good pics as and when i get them.

Also my well wisher, friend, coach and brother of IRON Murtuza won his weight class. A Special congrats to him...










5 comments:

  1. hearty congrats bro,u'll win it hands down next year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro.......You just rock......Congrats bro...awaiting for more pics.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. mate, congrats!! you looked lot better than last year.. keep it goin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see your Photos!!!! Congrates!!! I eager to see your trophy lists!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT POSING..I AM GREAT FAN TO MURALI AS HE WAS ONE OF BEST BODYBUILDER FROM TN

    ReplyDelete

Google Search

Google